這些竅門,讓你看得目迷五色、頭昏眼花嗎?但是細心看看,這不過是日常平凡上課時一氣呵成的小動作, 簡單來講,就是【事前預習】+【課堂問問題】+【事後溫習】三大步調,隨時隨地準備好講英語的準備,遇到問題就提出,逮到機遇就練習。感覺這樣很累嗎?不累,當你發現有一天走在街上看到外國人,聽得懂他在說些什麼,甚至可以跟他聊天的時刻,你就會覺得真的一點都不累。加油喔!
如今預約諮詢成功,來就送7-11百元購物禮券 翻譯社
學好英文每個月只要1980元。
康培士英語 Compass Lifestyle English 免費諮詢專線:0800-880,156 www.comp.com.tw
* Tried to use new vocabulary the next time you came to class?
(試著利用之前教過的單字或句子)
* Asked your teachers what the important points were at the end of each class?
(每次上完課,清晰的了解這堂課的重點?)
* Asked your teachers to slow down when they are speaking too fast?
(教員措辭太快時,是否會請他講慢點?)
* Tried to use full sentences whenever possible in class?
(每次都是用完全的英語句子回覆問題。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯?)
* English Not Improving?
So, you don't feel like you're getting better? (總感覺自己 翻譯英語沒進步?)
* Made notes of the mistakes you have been corrected on in class and tried to work on them?
(把在教室中犯的英語錯誤記下並試著更正?)
Have You...?(你做了以下的作業了嗎?)
康培士英語告知您 翻譯公司簡單來講,就是【事前預習】+【講堂問問題】+【過後溫習】三大步調,隨時隨地準備好講英語 翻譯準備,碰到問題就提出,逮到機會就練習 翻譯社
* Tried to think in English as well as speak English?
(每次都極力用英語邏輯思慮並表達?)
* Tried to do more than the minimum that the teacher has asked you to do?
(努力超越老師所訂的最低標準)
* Tried your hardest to use every opportunity in class to speak?
(上課時爭取並善用每次 翻譯發言機遇?)
* Regularly reviewed your class material at home?
(經常溫習已學過的教材嗎?)
* Tried to use English when you are not in class?
(試著在教室之外 翻譯地方講英語?)
* Asked your teacher in class every time you don't understand?
(每次不懂時,城市合時 翻譯就教老師嗎?)
引用自: http://blog.youthwant.com.tw/COMPASS_E/compass/2/有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社
留言列表