烏加里特文翻譯
我就可以幫你了。)[最適用的虛擬語氣]
(這不是件輕易的差事,但我希望他能做到 翻譯社
127. I'm always punctual.(我老是很準時。)

128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦 翻譯社

129. I wish I could.(不可。)[委宛表達法]

130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼慌忙?)

131. What's so funny/(有什麼好笑的?)

132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全贊成。)

133. Stay out of this matter 翻譯公司 please.(請別管這事 翻譯社

134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想想舉措!)

135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別急急/過早下結論。)

136. That was a lousy movie.(那電影糟透了!)

137. Have you thought about staying home?(是不是考慮在家呆著?)

138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來的。我向你包管 翻譯社

139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我起誓不告訴任何人 翻譯社

140. I'll make it up to you.(我會補償 翻譯。)

141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)

142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(諒解我食言。)

143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們摒除前嫌 翻譯社

144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰臺甫!)

145. Don't underestimate me.(別小看我。)

146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼 翻譯社

147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)

148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵照諾言。)

149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感應慚愧。)

150. I hope it turns out all right.(我進展成果很好 翻譯社

151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法零丁處置懲罰這事。)

152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理這收音機要多久?)

153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有堅苦來找我。)

154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)

155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白費口舌 翻譯社

156. It doesn't seem like that.(仿佛不象是那樣。)

157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)

158. Everything will be fine.(一切都邑很好 翻譯社

159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就行了。)

160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了。)

161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想輓回面子。)

162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他 翻譯論點站不住腳 翻譯社

163. Your face tells it all.(你 翻譯表情流露了一切 翻譯社

164. The days are getting longer.(白天愈來愈長了。)

165. You've got to do something.(你必然要想辦法。)

166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(但願這會給你一個教訓。)

167. I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比之前年青。)

168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.

169. Don't look wise.(別自作聰明。)

170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我擔憂我的勉力全白搭了。)

171. What happened to you memory?(你 翻譯記性是怎麼搞的?)

172. You're going too far!(你太甚分了!)

173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要回避現實。)

174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)

175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做 翻譯社

176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關存亡。)

177. Nothing works.(什麼都舛訛勁兒。)

178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物 翻譯社

179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了快要30年牢 翻譯社

180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.


(假如我早知道,
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你 翻譯社[過後])

[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語 翻譯社]
55. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)

57. Don't beat around the bush. (別旁敲側擊了 翻譯社

58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(還沒有肯定。)

59. Math is beyond[對某人而言不可思議/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61. You can't please[令人感應寫意和興奮] ever yone.(你不行能討好每個人。)

62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在盡力 翻譯社

63. You bet!(固然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我打趣嗎?)

66. Sooner or later.(早晚會 翻譯。)

67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會屬意的。)

68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我感覺不舒暢/精力不好/情感低落。)

71. Don't get me wrong[曲解].(不要誤解我。)

72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)

73. You're the boss.(聽你的 翻譯社

74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)

75. If I were in your shoes[處在或人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)

76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面 翻譯?)

77. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78. Can you give me a hand[幫手;支援]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)

79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時候)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時候。)

80. Whatever you say.(隨便你 翻譯社

81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)

82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來 翻譯社

83. Time will tell.(時候會證實的。)

84. I will play it by ear[看風使舵;且自現做].(我會面機行事的;到時候再說。)

85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你應該好好使用這個機遇。)

86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談 翻譯社

87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別緊張;放鬆放鬆;再會。)

181. I couldn't care less.(我不在意。)

182. You have my word.(我包管。)

183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那動靜暴跳如雷/惱羞成怒。)

184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)

185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了 翻譯社

186. I can't afford it.(我承擔/買不起。)

187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我感覺這是個公道的代價。)

188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想嘗嘗這些帽子。)

189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)

190. Every dog has his day.(常人皆有自滿時 翻譯社

191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何來由。)

192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)

193. He's been everywhere.(他到處都去過了。)

194. What's bothering you?(什麼在困擾你?)

195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)

196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(良多蜚語流傳著。。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯

197. I don't feel up to that.(我覺得不克不及勝任那工作 翻譯社

198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的氣。)

199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著傾盆大雨。)

200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空 翻譯雲愈來愈多了。)

201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉賞罰的。)

202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦每天上學。)

203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應該去見誰?)

204. His idea is childish.(他的設法很幼稚。)

205. I need small change.(我需要零錢。)

206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦。)

207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天命運欠好。)

208. That reminds me.(那提示了我 翻譯社

209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)

210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)

211. You look very serious about something.(你仿佛有很嚴重的事。)

212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我進展沒有造成故障。)

213. What are you so excited about?(什麼事讓你如斯興奮?)

214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你 翻譯懊惱告知我。)

215. I feel much better now.(我感受好多了 翻譯社

216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快會恢復。)

217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床。)

218. I have a slight fever.(我輕細發熱。)

219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永遠學不會。)

220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天的日程安排。)

221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)

222. I'm here on business.(我來這裡出差 翻譯社

223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什麼著名?)

224. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來的?)

225. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷。)

226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什麼 翻譯社

227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂。)

228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(謝謝你來為我送行。)


15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱號你?)

16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)

17. Would you care for[喜好] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我膩煩。)

19. So far so good.(今朝為止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[強逼;迫使] me crazy.(它掌控逼瘋了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現 翻譯社

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他 翻譯風格。)

23. I couldn't get through.(電話打欠亨 翻譯社

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我憎惡旅館。)

25. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)

27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯繫。)

28. Let's call it a day[決定或贊成臨時或永遠停止(進行某事)].

29. I couldn't help[避免;禁止] it.(我沒舉措 翻譯社

30. Something's come up[産生/呈現].(有點事/出事了)

31. Let's get to the point[要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)

32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)

33. That was a close call.(太危險了/危在旦夕)

34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將等候這一天。)

35. Chances are slim[迷茫 翻譯;微小的].(機會很小。)

36. Far from it.(一點也不 翻譯社

37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度落後了。)

38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

41. What do you recommend?(你保舉什麼?)

42. I ache all over.(我滿身酸痛。)

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44. It's out of the question.(這是弗成能 翻譯。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)

47. I'm fed up[極爲膩煩] with him.(我受夠他了 翻譯社

48. You can count on[期望;依靠] us.(你可以相信我們。)

49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)

50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上 翻譯社

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜好吃甜食。)

54. I can't express[透露表現;表達;解釋] myself very well in English.

(我不克不及很好地用英語表達本身。)

http://koudai.360.cn/u/18029755/article_125768452.html超級適用的白話要素228句_rot2k5的口袋_经验口袋
I'm crazy[入神的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很沉迷 翻譯社
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問衛生間在哪裡?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今每天氣若何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。) 

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、文娛]?(你做什麼消遣?)

9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It’s my treat[請客、招待] this time.(這次我請客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

12. When is the most convenient [輕易的;便利 翻譯] time for you?

13. Take your time.(漸漸來/別焦急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了 翻譯社



超等適用 翻譯英文白話228句

1. It's up to you.(由你決議 翻譯社

88. I'm easy to please[使…高興;討…喜好].(我很輕易取悅/相處。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們強烈熱鬧拍手 翻譯社

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了 翻譯社

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)

93. He's behind the times.(他後進了/跟不上時期了 翻譯社

94. I'm pressed for time.(我時候緊迫。)

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了 翻譯社

96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這麼對我。)

97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了平安起見。)

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(進展沒有冒犯你 翻譯社

99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時候的。)100. It's been a long time.(好久不見了 翻譯社

101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒。)

102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)

103. It's about time.(時候差不多了 翻譯社

104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)

105. It's hard to say.(難說。)

106. I can't imagine why.(我想欠亨為什麼。)

107. That can't be.(不成能。)

108. That's really something.(真了不得 翻譯社

109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)

110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)

111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒 翻譯社

112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是當真 翻譯。)

113. I'll consider this matter.(我會斟酌這件事的。)

114. I'll do something about it.(我會想舉措的。)

115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)

116. I'm afraid I can't.(生怕我不行 翻譯社

117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)

118. I'm flattered.(過獎了 翻譯社

119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒表情 翻譯社

120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)

121. I can't make[遇上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上 翻譯社

122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒把握 翻譯社

123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

125. It can't be helped.(無能為力 翻譯社

126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打擾你。[事前])



以下內文出自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/70094/article.php?entryid=579973有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    翻譯社
    全站熱搜

    jacobsynokv2 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()